Last updated [30 May, 2020] – Version 4.0
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information (to authenticate the user), such as your name, your email address, your profile picture, your phone number (If you use Phone Number Registration) and other information that such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the App or when you choose to participate in various activities related to App. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the mobile applications. Aside from the basic needed data for individual service, we don’t store any personal information of the user unless needed by the service. But our Artificial Intelligence system is continuously learning on the Voice data anonymously to take better decisions and improve our accuracy.
We currently don’t share any kind of Financial Data of the user unless needed. And those data are only used by the service itself.
The application may access your Facebook basic account information (If you chose the Facebook Login Option), including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
The application may access your Google basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL. For more information regarding Google permissions (using Firebase), refer to the Firebase Permissions Reference page.
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the App.
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via mobile applications to:
● Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally
● Create and manage your account.
● Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site and our mobile applications to you.
● Email you regarding your account or service.
● Enable user-to-user communications.
● Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site and our mobile applications.
● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site and our mobile applications more personalized.
● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site and our mobile applications.
● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with our mobile applications.
● Notify you of updates to the Site and our mobile applications.
● Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site and our mobile applications.
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
● Respond to product and customer service requests.
● Send you a newsletter.
● Solicit support for the Site and our mobile applications.
● And most importantly, train our AI Models for Speech AI and Text AI to improve the overall accuracy.
From the very beginning of Socian Ltd., we have been respecting the privacy of the users. For that purpose, we comply with GDPR. And all our Data collection and processing also happens following the GDPR.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
We may share your anonymous information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site or our mobile applications
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Flat: 1C, House: 739-742 (Sharan), Road: 10, Avenue: 04, DOHS,
Mirpur, Dhaka - 1216